Kansas Athletics 2021-22 Ticket Assurance Plan
Kansas Athletics has updated the following ticket assurance plan for Williams Education Fund donors and fans in response to PMAT (Pandemic Medical Advisory Team) recommendations.
Please note that only ticket costs are eligible for refund or credits. Exceptions include Suite and Cabana holders who have signed contracts. Please consult with your Williams Education Fund representative for specific options.
In the event that capacity is adjusted to allow for social distancing impacting your selected seat location, you may choose the donation, credit or refund option. If you select one of these options, you must notify the Kansas Athletics Ticket Office prior to the first home game of the sport’s respective season.
If seasons are cut short, games are cancelled, postponed, or played with restricted fan access that prevents you from using your tickets, you will be able to exercise any of the following options:
Reinvest Your Ticket Commitment
- Transfer the ticket balance to the Williams Education Fund to support the Jayhawk Relief Fund for a deductible donation (please consult your tax advisor).
- Support over 500 Kansas student-athletes.
- Recognition on WilliamsFund.com
Apply your ticket credit to next season
- Receive a prorated ticket credit to your account for 2022-23 season tickets
- Maintain support of over 500 Kansas student-athletes
- Request a prorated ticket refund from Kansas Athletics for the games impacted
Kansas Athletics and our student-athletes continue to rely on your loyalty and support.