Young alums may now join the Williams Education Fund starting at only $50. This available membership level is offered up to four years after completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree. An account is only eligible for a total of four years of membership and this option may not exceed the four-year maximum.Join Now
For only $50, membership benefits include:
- Automatic credit to Outland membership level
- Season ticket priority for all KU sporting events
- Advanced single-game ticket sales
- Exclusive Williams Education Fund event invites
Tradition Lives Through You!
A must-have for Kansas Jayhawk fans, the Williams Education Fund offers a membership program exclusively for KU students. An annual contribution of just $25 grants you access to benefits such as special event invitations, reserved seating at select athletic events and other exclusive membership items. Additionally, members earn priority points toward future season ticket purchases and when combined with the All Sports Ticket Combo, are valued at $1,500/year. Rising Jayhawk memberships are open to all students enrolled in at least six credit hours at the University of Kansas who are degree-seeking or paying campus fees.Join Now
For only $25, membership benefits include:
- Free Rising Jayhawks-exclusive T-shirt
- Periodic giveaways for Rising Jayhawks members
- Priority seating for postseason play
- Special event invitations, including football and basketball watch parties with all-access tours of Kansas Athletics facilities
- Access to Williams Education Fund football tailgates
- Automatic credit at the Outland level and all associated Williams Education Fund member benefits
- 10 priority points per year for Williams Education Fund membership following graduation
- Providing support to over 500 Kansas student-athletes
Official Kids Club for Kansas Athletics
Junior Jayhawks, the Official Kids Club for Kansas Athletics, is available to youth in 8th grade or younger. We encourage all young Jayhawk fans to set goals, dream big, be active and cheer for the Jayhawks! As a member you’ll receive e-mails about special events available to Junior Jayhawks only. These events may include unique experiences such as cheering with the spirit squad, behind-the-scenes tours of our state-of-the-art facilities, an ice cream social with student-athletes and more!More Info
The University of Kansas Wheel Club is a benefit given to members of Kansas Athletics, Inc. This program helps Kansas Athletics attract and retain some of the top coaches and administrators in the country. The recipient of the car is taxed on the car manufacturer’s suggested retail value in accordance with IRS guidelines. For more information regarding the Wheel Club, please contact Pat Henderson at 785.864.3196.
Each vehicle is assigned points according to a scale related to the value (MSRP/Retail) of the vehicle. These points are permanent points and are treated as “gift-in-kind.” (Tax issues related to this donation are the responsibility of the provider/dealer). Additional points are awarded for a multi-car provider.
Season tickets may be purchased in accordance with Williams Fund policies. For non-sold-out venues, dealers may request two (2) complimentary tickets per vehicle with an option to purchase additional tickets, depending on availability and at the discretion of the Director of Athletics.
Each dealer will receive scoreboard recognition at one KU football game as well as one KU men’s and women’s basketball game. A recognition plaque for participation in the KU Wheel Club. Each dealer will receive a complimentary autographed men’s team basketball.
No matter where you chant “Rock Chalk”, you can help build upon the success we have come to know and love as Jayhawks. By referring a fellow Jayhawk to join the Williams Education Fund, you will put us one step closer to improving our standing within the Big 12 Conference. In addition, you will receive a one-time priority point bonus.
Invest in the future of Kansas Athletics by referring a new member to the Williams Education Fund. Memberships begin for as little as $100 a year!
- Must be a new account or an inactive account from the previous fund drive year.
- Points added to existing account member and only one existing account can receive credit per new account
- Points added to existing account member upon receipt
|Hall of Fame
|Crimson & Blue/Outland